Get Involved with EPOP
For questions, please contact:
EPOP at email@example.com.
Events & ProgramsLast Tuesday: EPOP Last Tuesday is the place to network with emerging professionals in Portland and get civically engaged by meeting our featured nonprofit partner of the month. This event is hosted on the last Tuesday of each month at a different venue, featuring a no-host bar, complimentary appetizers and a door prize. There is no charge to attend but pre-registration is encouraged.
Exclusive: EPOP Exclusive’s are a series geared toward connecting emerging professionals with established civic and business leaders in the Portland region. Exclusives occur three times a year and include a moderated yet informal Q & A session with a featured guest or panel, as well as an opportunity to network and enjoy complimentary drinks and appetizers. The event is $15 for members and $25 for non-members.
Engage: EPOP Engage events aim to involve emerging professionals civically by participating in volunteer activities with different Portland-metro nonprofit organizations. This event is held at various times of the day and usually last about three hours.
2016-2017 Nonproft Partners:
- Community Warehouse (July)
- Self Enhancement, Inc. (August)
- The Giving Tree Northwest (September)
- CASA for Children of Multnomah, Washington, and Columbia Counties (October)
- LifeWorks NW (November)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (December)
- Oregon Food Bank (January)
- KairosPDX (February)
- Green Empowerment (March)
- NAMI Oregon (April)
- Kinship House (May)
Board of Directors
EPOP is altering its board structure in the new year, beginning July 1, to provide greater opportunities for board members to grow. Rather than a small group of board members with three disparate committees, EPOP will now be governed by one board consisting of up to 12 emerging professionals, who have interests in civic engagement, coordinating and supporting events, and marketing.
2017-2018 board of directors:
What does it mean to be on the board?
Become a Member of EPOP
- Participation on the EPOP board after six months of membership
- Member pricing at EPOP events, Portland Business Alliance's Business After Hours, ShopTalk and Green Hour
- Sponsorship opportunities with EPOP
- 40 years or younger OR
- Have worked in your profession for five years or less
- EPOP member will introduce an Alliance Account Executive to their company decision-maker regarding Alliance membership for their company
- Individuals are eligible for this membership for a maximum of five years
- Individuals are only eligible for this membership if their company is not a current or previous Alliance member