Calling All Small Businesses: Take your business to the next level!
Apply now for a Small Business Management scholarship. Deadline is December, 2 2022.
Despite the continuing economic challenges of the pandemic, many small businesses have found success by seeking ways to adapt, innovate and grow. Do you own a small business ready to take that next step? Then you need to apply for a Small Business Management scholarship!
We are now accepting applications for this year's program. The 10-month training course is designed to help new and experienced business owners increase revenue, improve operations, and hire talented employees. And is designed for owners of small businesses that:
- Are selling (or seeking to sell) products or services outside of the Portland region
- Have been in business for at least two years
- Have at least one employee
- Are seeking ways to grow and expand
Topics of SBDC classes include:
- Sourcing capital and financing
- Marketing and financial management
- Exploring new markets
The Small Business Management program is conducted by Portland Community College’s Small Business Development Center in partnership with the Portland Business Alliance.
Program scholarships are made possible thanks to a generous partnership with Bank of America.