WE'RE HIRING: Join our amazing team
The Alliance is seeking qualified professionals to join our amazing team. Apply now for the Administrative Assistant position for Partners in Diversity (PiD) and the Portland Business Alliance.
The administrative assistant position coordinates and staffs department and committee meetings; helps plan and implement programs, events and services. The administrative assistant will work closely with the PiD Executive Director to provide high quality customer service to 200+ member organizations and community partners. Along with providing front desk and primary office support for the Portland Business Alliance.
Partners in Diversity Administrative Assistant
- Provides administrative support to Executive Director and Program Director.
- Provides administrative support as needed for full calendar of Partners In Diversity (PID) events. Attendance at all events and programs is required.
- Handles annual membership renewal billing process.
- Maintains Jobs Board, Event and other pages as need on PiD website.
- Serves as liaison to the Leadership Council for logistical information; coordinate council meetings and take minutes.
- Manages Executive Director calendar and meeting support.
- Handles PiD members general questions and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working closely with the Administrative Assistant for Government Relations and Downtown Services, provide primary office support during working hours of the Alliance. Position has primary responsibility for:
- Handle incoming phone calls, including informational inquiries.
- Respond to written and email informational inquiries or forward to appropriate employee.
- Receive and direct visitors to appropriate department.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processes incoming checks and cash through accounting procedures.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and process orders for office supplies.
- Maintain office appearance and organization including kitchen maintenance.
- Process Certificates of Origin requests via essCert program.
- Additional duties as assigned.