Portland Business Alliance announces new board officers
New Alliance board leaders represent diversity of industriesPORTLAND, Ore. – The Portland Business Alliance has announced its new officers for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, which began July 1. The new officers for this year include:
Chair: DJ Wilson, KGW Media Group
Chair Elect: Jim Mark, Melvin Mark Companies
Chair Emeritus: Mitch Hornecker, Howard S. Wright
Treasurer: Dave Robertson, Portland General Electric
Secretary: Vanessa Sturgeon, TMT Development
President & CEO: Sandra McDonough
The Alliance would like to welcome the following new board members:
- David Campbell, Horizon Air
- Stacey Dodson, U.S. Bank
- Troy Dickson, Howard S. Wright
- Mark Fovinci, Ferguson Wellman Capital Mangement
- Jessica Getman, Brown & Brown Northwest Insurance
- Jack Isselmann, The Greenbrier Companies, Inc.
- Cindy Laurila, Portland General Electric
- Steve Roselli, Harsch Investment Properties LLC
- Peter Saba, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- Alando Simpson, City of Roses Disposal & Recycling, Inc.
- Michelle Weisenbach, KeyBank