Jobs at Portland Business Alliance
The Portland Business Alliance serves as greater Portland’s Chamber of Commerce. Our mission is to create opportunity and advance well-being for all who live and work in the greater Portland and SW Washington region. Our vision is a healthy and resilient business ecosystem. We support access, opportunity, and advancement for all people. We recognize unfair bias and historic discrimination, and work to eliminate barriers. We embrace connectivity and work together respectfully to drive solutions. We meet setbacks with openness to listening, learning and adaptation. We give the honest answer. We do what we say we will. We are accessible, active, and visible to the community.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Current Open Positions
Portland Business Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Portland Business Alliance offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Multiple Health Plan Options, including dependent coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance and disability
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Dependent Care Expense Account
- Health Spending Account
- Transportation Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) accrual for vacation and sick leave plus 13 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer match up to 6%
- Employee cell phone reimbursement for most positions