The goal of the Leadership Portland Alumni Association (LPAA) is to provide engagement opportunities to individuals who have graduated from the Portland Business Alliance's Leadership Portland program to continue to refine their leadership skills and contribute to the community. The Alumni Association coordinates four functions a year for the alumni, two continuing education classes and two social events.
The Alumni Association serves four core purposes:
- Support the Leadership Portland program
- Provide ongoing opportunities for networking among graduates
- Provide continuing education for graduates
- Undertake activities benefiting the community
LPAA Board Members:
- CHAIR | Laura Shipley, Umpqua Bank (Class of 2016)
- PROGRAM DAY CHAIR | Mark Adams, CMD Agency (Class of 2011)
- RECRUITMENT CHAIR | Jeffrey Zawada, OMSI (Class of 2011)
- COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR | Dean Hess, Nike (Class of 2014)
- SOCIAL CHAIR | Oceah Clark-Kasperzyk, Obility (Class of 2014)
- MEMBER-AT-LARGE | Perry Jaqua (Class of 2014)
- PAST CHAIR | Cyrus Vafi, Banner Bank (Class of 2009)
For more information, please contact Mari Watanabe
, by email or by calling 503.552.6775.