Your membership in the Portland Business Alliance gives your business the opportunity to grow and connect with member companies, civic leaders and the broader business community.
Start benefitting from all that the Alliance has to offer you and your business.
- JOIN TODAY -
Strong business relationships
- Committees and task forces: Get to know your business peers engaged in the issues impacting commerce
- More than 150 events: Meet the more than 7,500 business professionals that attend Alliance events each year
- International access: Get exposure to global markets through the Alliance’s Pacific Northwest International Trade Association (PNITA)
- Budget friendly advertising: Be visible to the Alliance’s more than 1,850 member companies on its website and in its e-newsletters
- Affordable sponsorships and event hosting: Be seen at events attended by potential customers and business leaders or host an event at your business
- Your company’s news: Be featured in Member News or in Alliance social media posts
Small business support
- Small Business Council: Get involved in issues specific to small business
- City Business event series: Grow your knowledge of city government and its intersection with business
- Small Business Education: Develop and grow your business through a low-cost, small business owner education program in partnership with the Small Business Development Center
Active civic engagement
- The voice for business: Support our advocacy work to grow and retain private-sector jobs in the Portland-metro region
- Leadership and partnership: Get involved in your community and demonstrate your business’s commitment to our region
- Downtown vitality: Strengthen downtown livability through specific committees and support for the Clean & Safe District
Money savings programs
- Member savings program: Benefit from the savings offered to your business from other Alliance members
- Affinity programs: Save money through Alliance group-savings opportunities
There are several membership options available for your business. Your company’s Alliance membership lasts one year and renewal notices are sent 45 days prior to your original join date.
Each membership level provides a range of benefits. Specific rates are also available for solopreneurs and non-profit organizations. Not sure which level is best for you? Contact the Alliance's membership department
by email or call 503-552-6759.